CVS Lower Mills
CVS Lower Mills is a 11,700 square foot free standing CVS Pharmacy (S&P: BBB+) located in an urban infill neighborhood of Boston. The site is situated in the upscale Lower Mills neighborhood of Dorchester, just north of the Milton town line and Milton Village. The area features over 243,000 residents within a 3-mile radius and is flanked by newly constructed Class-A condominium and multifamily developments, as well as an array of popular restaurants and bars. These factors make the site an ideal candidate for a mixed-use redevelopment. The site sits in the Neighborhood Overlay District of Dorchester, which has a stated position of encouraging the development of housing.
Address: 2235 Dorchester Ave, Boston, MA 02124
- 11,700 square foot freestanding CVS
- 243,000 residents within a 3-mile radius
- $100,000 average household income within a 3-mile radius
- Transit oriented location
- 6 miles south of downtown Boston